2019 Editorial Calendar
|Issue 1 - February
||Approaching multi-cloud strategies
||Hardware – fighting the margin battle (printers, laptops, tablets)
|Issue 2 - April
||Networking – from the SMB to the Enterprise (SDN & NFV)
||Mobile World Congress
|Issue 3 - June
||The latest in cloud storage (Co-location and the hyperscalers)
||Emerging technology in ICT (AI, VR, Blockchain)
|Issue 4 - September
||MSP acceleration – defining your DX strategy
||Managed Desktop (DaaS) and the future of the workplace
|Issue 5 - November
||IoT and the edge – cracking the value chain
||Aligning DRaaS with your security strategy
The latest in Cloud Storage (Co-location and the hyperscalers)
The cloud storage market is booming right now and we are seeing some serious investment being ploughed into the market. According to a 2018 survey by the Enterprise Storage Forum. 68 percent of businesses are using the cloud for some of their storage needs, and the cloud is the top choice for new applications requiring storage.
In this market report we will look to take a snapshot of the market and digest what that means for the Channel now and in the long term.
We will be seeking comment from vendors, service providers and partners that sell cloud storage solutions.
• Who is winning the hyperscaler battle at a Channel level right now?
• In which applications/ products are customers utilising co-lo and storage most?
• What kind of products and features are a hit with channel partners?
• What kind of developments are coming down from the vendor community right now?
• Practical tips for partners to maximise this opportunity?
Emerging technology in ICT (AI, VR, Blockchain)
The ICT market is experiencing rapid evolution right now which could render the space unrecognisable in just the next ten years. In this feature we will look to those technologies that will have the biggest impact on the market in the short and long term. Partners are reliant on their vendor partners for the development of much of their portfolios but educating themselves on what potential opportunities lay ahead or even adopting some of the technologies that are available today will ensure they are protecting themselves against future evolution and new entrants.
We will ask:
• What top three emerging technologies do you think will impact the Channel in the short term and why?
• How difficult is it for a partner to adopt a new technology and what kind of challenges do they face getting it to their own customers?
• Is Blockchain something that we will ever see go mainstream in the Channel? Where will it have an impact?
• What is your big growth prediction for Channel technology in the next 12 months?
How to submit for editorial inclusion
If you wish to submit to a TBT feature, please ensure you read the brief before compiling your contribution. If you would like to discuss the direction of the article or enquire if your proposed submission is ‘on-message’ you can ask the Editor at TBT_editor@markallengroup.com.
All editorial will be considered based on the merit of the submission alone and is independent of all advertising/event spend with TBT or any of its related publications. We do this to maintain editorial standards and integrity in order to furnish our readers with the highest quality of information and expert opinion. This is not negotiable.
2019 Media Pack
TBT is all about providing your business with a complete marketing solution! So if you are looking for all round solution to raising your profile and brand presence in the Channel please see a copy of the media pack here or contact me directly on to discuss your solution:
Email - Craig.email@example.com
Mobile - 07522 946091